I love to write, and when I began this blog, I thought this would be a good way to keep me writing and be an encouragement all at the same time, but I had no idea the encouragement I would receive from other people’s blog would make such an impact. I am truly blessed to have found some really great blogs and better yet great people.
Thanks to https://inthedesertwithjesus.wordpress.com for the nomination! Check out his blog. Good encouragement! You won’t be sorry.
Thank the lovely person who nominated your blog and follow them.
Display the award and add this set of rules to your post so that your nominees will know what to do. ( don’t feel pressured to do this.)
Nominate 15 other lovely blogs listing them in your post and notifying them via a link in one of their blog posts.
List 7 interesting facts about yourself to the post.
My nominees are:
Debbie – https://sistersreachout.com
Here are 7 interesting facts about me
- I love 1940’s music! I’ve seen every Fred Astaire movie. I dreamed of dancing with him. My sister-in-law even photo-shopped my head into a picture with him-taking out Ginger Rogers head and replacing it with mine. YES!
- I love Christmas more than anyone I think! I’ve been known to listen to Christmas music all times of the year. We set up our Christmas decor on my birthday Nov 16. I even recorded my own Christmas album. I am very nostalgic
- I was in a rock band with my husband.
- Musical Theater was a huge part of my life for a long time. I even got to have a master class with many Broadway greats! I have signed tap shoes from Gregory Hines
- I tried out Roller Derby for a summer a few years back
- Me and a couple other girls after doing a gig Christmas caroling a cappella style in our Dickens wear, we decided to flash mob at a Starbucks! So much FUN!
- I can count to 100 in Vietnamese. I learned that when I was young from my vietnamese neighbor. I can go really fast too!
Here is Fred and Me! hahahaha! 😛
Have a beautiful day!